CHLORELLA AND THE ALMOST MIRACULOUS PROPERTIES
Chlorella is one of the foods with the highest nutritional value on the planet
A single-celled micro-algae that grows in water and has been present on our planet for at least 2.5 million years . In Japan alone, more than 4 million people use chlorella on a daily basis and it is such an important food that the Japanese government has declared it a food of national interest.
Many studies have shown that chlorella is effective in many cases such as:
- Hormonal balancer
- Treatment of ulcers
- Digestive system balancer
- Support for increased white blood cell count
- Natural system to reduce or eliminate body odour
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose balancer
- Minimizing factor of asthma attacks and allergies
- Exhausting food
- Support to stimulate immune response
- Protection of the brain and nervous system
- Support the elimination of many types of pollutants, from heavy metals to mold
- Support to stimulate tissue growth, healing and repair
- Remedy to detoxify from harmful radiation and heavy metals
Chlorella is naturally rich in essential nutrients
Due to the special compound called C.G.F. (Chlorella Growth Factor or Growth Hormones ) which constitutes about 2.5% of its total components.
C.G.F. is a complex of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) that give Chlorella the ability to promote the repair of cells, nerves and muscle tissue in the body and to strengthen the immune response by stimulating the activity of macrophages and T lymphocytes.
It contains B vitamins, iron, vitamin D, beta-carotene, zinc and over 58% protein. It has a high chlorophyll content (>3%) which gives the seaweed detoxifying (including from heavy metals and other toxic substances such as pesticides, dioxin, DDT and PBC), alkalizing and antioxidant capabilities.
The maximum allowable dose provides 135% Vitamin B12 and 52% Vitamin D.
Little is still known about the effects of chlorella during lactation and gestation, and to avoid any contraindications, it is advisable not to take it during that period.