Rose(damask rose) tones the skin and keeps it radiant and velvety. Aromatic waters or hydrolates are produced during the distillation of essential oils with steam current. These waters have the same properties and indications as the respective essential oil (they contain 1% essential oil).
Use: use the end cap as a dispenser, pour 1-2 caps on one hand and apply where desired.
The spray version is very convenient for travel, as a deodorant and to purify environments.
Use: spray on the desired part and if desired massage gently.
THE AKASHA COLLECTION INCLUDES OVER 400 HIGH QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS. ASK US FOR INFORMATION AND QUOTATIONS ALSO FOR RARE ESSENTIAL OILS. OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE GUARANTEED:
- 100% pure and natural from the most valuable plants and the best places of production;
- without any added synthetic components, alcohol and waste oils, free of dyes and peroxides, deterpenated or reconstituted;
- subjected to analysis and capillary controls, necessary to ensure quality by means of gas chromatographic tests and mass spectrogram with cutting-edge methods;
- all our essential oils are defined by chemotypes, with specification of the main biochemical components;
- all products marked bio and bio/selv. are certified by ECOCERT.