[vc_row][vc_column][mpc_divider content_type=”title” content_padding_divider=”true” content_padding_css=”padding-top:0px;padding-right:10px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:10px;” font_color=”#555555″ font_size=”18″ font_line_height=”1″ font_transform=”uppercase” font_align=”center” title=”right of withdrawal” icon_type=”character” icon_character=”P” icon_color=”#98c96a” icon_size=”30″ lines_color=”#e2e2e2″ padding_divider=”true”][vc_column_text]In online purchases and all other contracts concluded remotely, there is a right of withdrawal for the consumer under D. Lgs. N. 50 15/1/92 and the following 2011/83/UE:
- The consumer can revoke his order within 14 days of the delivery of the goods. Within 14 days the consumer can withdraw from the contract without providing any explanation and without the payment of any penalty.
- Withdrawal must be communicated to Ananda Assisi soc. coop by means of letter recommended with notice of receipt at the address fraction Morano Madonnuccia, 8 06023 Gualdo Tadino Perugia or by email to [email protected]. Addresses or emails other than those mentioned above will not be considered.
- The cost of the return of the goods is always borne by the consumer; Ananda Assisi soc. Coop. will reimburse, within the terms of the 2011/83/EU Directive (14 days), the sums paid by the buyer for the purchase of the products which will also include the shipping costs if the consumer has paid them at the time purchase. In no case will returns be accepted if not previously agreed upon, or if made by freight collect (with expenses paid by Ananda Assisi soc. coop.) even if sent to our right address.
- The goods must not show any signs of wear, damage, or missing pieces.
- Failing any of the conditions above will result in the loss of the right in question and the resulting right to reimbursement.
- For civil disputes relating to the application of this decree, the territorial jurisdiction of the place of residence or residence of the consumer, if located in the territory of the Italian State.